Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Quick Peek

Hi friends:) How is everyone? We are well and having a nice visit with my dad, who drove here last weekend from Ontario. We've made the crazy decision to drive back with him, stay for a visit with family and fly back in two weeks time. Rowan and I will miss Bri like crazy, but as far as I can tell, now is the time to make this kind of trip. I'll do my best to make record of the trip here. For now I just wanted to leave you with some pictures from my last week and a half.



I was in Homesense looking around for random items and these rabbits caught my eye. I have absolutely no use for them, but they reminded me of Watership Down, an old favourite book/movie of mine. The following two photos are of pieces I'd love to incorporate into my eventual Japanese-like garden.







These grey tree vases were so nice and could fit in just about anywhere in my house, yet I hesitated to purchase. I'm in the middle of purging useless household items and just couldn't bring myself to add more stuff till I've got the place better sorted.



My sweet boy and wonderful husband took me out for a lovely Mamas Day dinner with some friends. I should have taken a shot of my delicious meal - Sockeye salmon with salsa verde on a bed of veg (potatoes, asparagus, beets)... and a scrumptious cab sauv. So good! Instead I have a pic of my delicious boy. Yum!!

Wish us luck on our road trip. I'll check in again soon.
Take care, talk to you again soon:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails